segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

Save Me....Yes, You....


You look like a perfect fit.....For a girl in need.... of a tourniquet.

But can you.... save me? Come on and.........save me.
If you could.......... save me?

From the ranks... of the freaks,
Who suspect they could never love anyone.

'Cause I can tell,
You know what it's like.....
The long farewell.... of the hunger strike.

But can you... save me? Come on and.............. save me
If you could.... save me....

From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect they could never love anyone

You struck me dumb like radium
Like Peter Pan or Superman...

You will come....? to save me....
C'mon and save me..............IF you could... save me.
From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect they could never love anyone....


'Cept the freaksWho suspect they could never love anyone

But the freaks Who suspect they could never love anyone....

Sem comentários: